Monday, March 9, 2009

Creative Brief

1. My goals and objectives for this project are to create something that shows the make-up of our neighborhood, Wicker Park and also learn more about the history not only about Wicker Park but Chicago as a whole.
2. The guiding questions I'd like to focus on are: What makes this neighborhood stand out? What ethnicity are the majority of the people who live here? Who is Wicker and why is this park/neighborhood named after him? What are the obligations of a group to its members? How are the images and imagination of a community generated?
3. We will include pictures of the people from this neighborhood and hopefully talk/interview them.
4. I want my audience to understand what type of neighborhood this is and why it is a part of Chicago.
5. For this project, I can provide creative ideas, provide some personal information on Wicker Park as well as other in-depth research.

No comments:

Post a Comment